honeydew n : the fruit of a variety of winter melon vine; a large smooth-skinned greenish-white melon with pale green flesh [syn: honeydew melon]
- a sweet sticky substance deposited on leaves by insects.
- a sweet sticky substance produced by the leaves of some plants.
- a light bluish green colour, like that of a honeydew melon.
- honeydew colour:
- a melon with sweet green flesh, with a smooth greenish-white exterior.
- of a light bluish green colour, like that of a honeydew melon.
Honeydew may refer to:
- Honeydew (melon), a cultivar group of melon
- Honeydew (secretion), a sugar-rich sticky substance secreted by aphids and some scale insects
- Honeydew, California, a town
- Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, a fictional character from The Muppet Show
- Honey Dew Donuts, a Massachusetts-based franchise selling donuts and other breakfast foods.
honeydew in Simple English: Honeydew (disambiguation)